Raspberry Almond Milk Frappe
The seeds in whole raspberries are a fabulous source of fiber. You can substitute maple syrup for honey in this recipe for a different flavor. You can also substitute other flavors of frozen yogurt to add variety.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla frozen nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1⁄8 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.