Raspberry Crumb Bars
If you like nuts,
Serves: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 13" × 9" pan; set aside.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and salt together. Blend in butter with your fingers until crumbly. Firmly press 1¾ cups of flour mixture into prepared pan; reserve rest. Bake 10 minutes.
- Microwave 1 cup white chocolate and condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl until melted, stirring every few seconds.
- Spread milk mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top. Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry jam here and there over crumb mixture; sprinkle with remaining white chocolate chips.
- Bake 25–30 minutes, or until set. Cool.