Raspberry Crumble Bars
Save to My Recipes
These tasty raspberry bars are hearty enough for breakfast and sweet enough for dessert. They are thick and chewy, with raspberry jam layered between oats and buttery pecans.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1¾ cups wheat flour
- 1 cup maple sugar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- ¾ cup cold butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar-free raspberry jam
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9" × 9" baking pan with parchment paper so enough hangs off the sides that you can easily lift the bars out after they are baked.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, maple sugar, salt, and pecans. Cut the butter and the eggs into the mixture. Scoop out 3 cups of the mixture into prepared baking pan and gently press down in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberry jam and vanilla. Spread the jam mixture over the crust. Sprinkle the remaining flour mixture over the jam, creating a crumb topping. Bake for 40 minutes or until browned. Allow the bars to cool in the pan before slicing.