Raspberry, Kale, and Spinach Power Bowl
This incredibly delicious bowl is light and flavorful. As a bonus, it’s also beautiful on the table.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 medium bananas, chopped
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. pepitas
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberries
- Process avocado, banana, spinach, kale, frozen raspberries, yogurt, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Divide between 2 bowls.
- Top with pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and raspberries.