Raspberry Lemon Pancakes
Save to My Recipes
The robust flavors and bright colors of these pancakes make them perfect for a special brunch or a surprise breakfast in bed.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp. plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- Juice and zest of 3 large lemons
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add almond milk, oil, 4 tablespoons honey, vanilla, applesauce, lemon juice and zest. Be careful not to overmix.
- Gently fold in ¾ cup raspberries.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Top pancakes with remaining ¼ cup raspberries and drizzle with honey.