Raspberry Lemonade Slush
Lemonade concentrate and carbonated lemon-lime soda combine for a sparkling, refreshing summer beverage. Red frozen pops and blue candy sippers add a fun twist.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- Blue decorating sugar
- 8 blue licorice twists
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 12 ounces cold water
- 4 cans (12 oz.) well chilled 7-Up®
- 12 red raspberry and strawberry Popsicles®, chopped
- Moisten the rims of 8 glasses with water. Pour blue sugar on a small plate; dip the rims of the glasses in the sugar. Add a twist to each glass, cutting off some of the length to fit the glass.
- In large pitcher, mix lemonade concentrate and water until blended. Pour in chilled soda; stir.