Raspberry Mango Vinaigrette
What a blend of flavors and a beautiful color to pour over fresh salad greens! This recipe is bound to bring rave reviews from guests.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup fresh red raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh, chopped mango
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine raspberries and mango together in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add vinegar and honey. Continue blending into a smooth purée.
- Slowly add the oil in a thin stream with blender running. Strain entire liquid through a fine strainer to remove any seeds or pulp. Season with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator and use within two days.