Love sweets in the morning? This recipe creates a treat that’s really a cake masquerading as a muffin. Sweet berries and aromatic vanilla make for a lovely start to the morning.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) French vanilla cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease muffin tin or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer set to medium speed. Fill muffin cups 1⁄2 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden. Cool in pans 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and sift confectioners' sugar over warm muffins.