Raspberry Peach Galette
This Raspberry Peach Galette is sure to win over your guests! By nature, galettes are flat, crusty cakes that work best with stone fruits that hold their shape while baking.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen Private Selection™ Freestone Peach Slices, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Bleached All-Purpose Enriched Flour
- 4 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Organic Cane Sugar, divided
- 1 pinch Private Selection™ Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder
- Pinch Private Selection™ Ground Cinnamon
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup Kroger® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Salted French Butter, melted
- Private Selection™ Double Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss peaches with flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- On baking sheet lined with parchment paper, open puff pastry and lay flat. Using rolling pin or rounded glass, gently roll pastry outward about ½-1” larger. Cutting at a diagonal, remove about 1” from each corner. In center of pastry, spread raspberry preserves into a 6-7” circle.
- Starting in the center of the square, place peaches in a circle, over preserves. Leave a 1-1½” edge around pastry. Fold pastry around top edges of the peaches, making a lip. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Brush crust with butter and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired. Refrigerate any leftovers.