Raspberry-Pineapple Pork Chops
This is a great variation on the basic pork chops you might’ve eaten as a kid.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add chops; brown well on both sides, turning once, about 6 to 7 minutes total.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, and soy sauce to pan. Bring to a boil, then cover pan, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or until pork is just cooked and still slightly pink in center.
- Uncover pan and remove pork to serving platter. Add jam to sauce in pan and stir to blend. Pour sauce over chops, sprinkle with raspberries and pineapple, and serve immediately.