Raspberry and Red Onion Vinaigrette
You can use frozen raspberries if fresh are not available. Drain through a colander before making the dressing.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped tarragon
- Add raspberries, onion, vinegar, basil, salt, pepper, thyme, and cumin to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Slowly feed the oil into the processor. Process until smooth and emulsified. Stir in tarragon. Pour dressing into bottle and twist on lid. Store in fridge and shake well before use.