Raspberry Rosé Cocktail
Rosé is a must for Galentine’s Day! Celebrate friendship and fun with a light cocktail adorned with raspberries.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup Kroger Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1 bottle (750 mL) rosé
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, to serve
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add the frozen berries and water. Cook for 10 minutes, then add the sugar. Allow to boil for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to low and cook for 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Put the berries in a blender and puree. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the pureed berries into a large pitcher.
- Pour the rosé over the berries, then stir to combine.
- Serve with fresh raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers.