This vinaigrette is delicious on any plain green salad, or try it drizzled over a mixed fruit salad for lunch.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- ½ tsp. chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients. Process or blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into small jar with tight lid. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week, shaking the dressing vigorously before you use it.