Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda granulated
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- Rinse berries and drain. Put in small saucepan and mash.
- Add Splenda and honey; cook over medium heat until mixture reaches slow boil. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes.
- Strain berry juice through mesh sieve to remove seeds. Return to saucepan.
- In separate small bowl, mix cornstarch with lemon juice until dissolved; add to strained berry juice. Bring liquid to a boil, stirring frequently until mixture thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Use as dessert topping or mixed in yogurt or pudding.