Raspberry Scones with White Chocolate Drizzle
These soft, tender scones have a drizzle of sweetness in every bite!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 1⁄3 cup Kroger™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add ¼ cup white chocolate chips and raspberries, then toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream and extracts. Gently stir cream mixture into the flour mixture.
- Spoon 8 equal mounds onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the scones are cooling, place ¼ cup of white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave for 30 additional seconds, if needed. Drizzle over the top of each scone.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.