Raspberry Streusel Squares
Serves: 20Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, chilled
- ½ cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 jar (10 oz.) red raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" × 13" × 2" baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the sugars. Add the butter and cut in with a pastry blender until crumbly; stir in the oats. Press ⅔ cup of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the preserves evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the preserves. Pat down lightly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Let cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares.