Raspberry Sweet Rolls
When everyone’s gathered in the house for the holidays, breakfast is a festive occasion. These Raspberry Sweet Rolls, from blogger Danielle Cheever of EnvisionPretty.com, offer a fun and tangy twist on the typical morning sweet roll.
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury™ Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth® Organic Granulated Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (powder)
- 2 tablespoons International Delight® White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- Cover your working surface with a light dusting of flour.
- Roll out each package of crescent dough.
- Spread the raspberry preserves in a thin layer on top of the dough. Set aside.
- Pour the frozen raspberries into a bowl, sprinkle the granulated sugar over the top and toss to coat the raspberries.
- Place the coated raspberries on top of the layer of preserves on each piece of dough.
- Gently roll each piece of dough up to create a long log, with raspberries and preserves inside. Set aside.
- Coat a 12” round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice each log into 6 slices, about 1½” wide.
- Place all of the slices, cut side up, in the round pan. Space them so they are barely touching (they will expand when they cook).
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Sift to remove any clumps.
- Add the white chocolate raspberry creamer to the sugar and stir.
- Add the milk, creating a thin glaze.
- Glaze the rolls with the mixture, using a spoon or brush.
- Serve warm with optional topping of fresh raspberries.