Raspberry Yogurt Delight
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries, washed and drained
- 3 Tbsp., plus 1 tsp. Splenda granulated, divided
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. lemon juice
- 1½ cups plain, nonfat yogurt
- 4 Tbsp. heavy cream
- To make raspberry sauce, combine raspberries, 1 tsp. Splenda, honey, and lemon juice in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for two minutes. Press through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine yogurt and 2 tablespoons Splenda Granulated in a medium bowl. Chill in refrigerator while you whip cream.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until moderately stiff; stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Splenda Granulated.
- To make dessert: Gently fold cream into yogurt. Spoon mixture into 4 dessert or parfait cups. Swirl 1 tablespoon prepared raspberry sauce into each cup and serve.