This is the easy way to make lasagna! The ravioli are already layered, so just assemble and bake.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook and stir for 6 to 7 minutes. Add spinach and spaghetti sauce; simmer for 4 to 5 minutes until blended.
- Place ½ cup sauce in pan; add a layer of ravioli. Top with some of the sauce mixture and ⅓ of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer until ravioli is tender.
|Amount per serving|