Ravioli with Rosemary Butter
Dress up store-bought ravioli with this simple and elegant sauce. This is particularly good with butternut squash ravioli, but you could also try ravioli filled with cheese or sausage.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (9 oz.) butternut squash ravioli
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, reducing the cooking time by 1 minute.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter has melted and starts to foam add the rosemary leaves. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the ravioli and toss to coat. Season with pepper and salt. Serve immediately.