Raw “Pasta” Primavera
Even though primavera means "spring" in Italian, you can make this dish any time of the year.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced into thin strips
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup aged Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh thyme and basil
- Process the zucchini into noodles using a spiral slicer. Alternatively, grate the zucchini or slice into strips.
- Toss the zucchini noodles with the chopped vegetables.
- Pour the oil over the noodles and vegetables and serve in pasta bowls, topped with grated Parmesan. Garnish with fresh thyme and basil leaves.