Red Cabbage Slaw
Cabbage is incredibly high in fiber, and this slaw makes a sweet and light side dish for almost any meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. red cabbage, shredded
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. candied pecans
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. honey
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, apple, onions, and pecans. In a separate bowl, whisk together honey, cider, and vinegar.
- Pour honey dressing over slaw and toss. Sprinkle with parsley. Chill and serve.