Red Lentil Curry
Rich and comforting, this traditional Indian dish can be enjoyed over rice as a main dish or as an appetizer with warm pita slices.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) lentils, drained
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 1½ cups cooked brown rice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- In a medium pot or skillet, place lentils, coconut milk, and curry paste.
- Stir and warm over medium heat. Serve over cooked rice or quinoa, garnished with fresh mint.