Red Velvet Juice
This vibrantly colored juice is not exactly a piece of cake, but sweet and satisfying all the same!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, cored
- 1 medium orange, peeled and in segments
- ¼ beet, trimmed
- Process the carrots and apples through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturerʼs instructions.
- Add the orange segments, followed by the beet.
- Mix the juice thoroughly to combine the ingredients and serve alone or over ice.