Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
Show off your patriotic side on 4th of July with this people-pleasing potato salad.
Prep: 25 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (2 lb.) Star-Spangled Potatoes (red, white and blue potatoes) or fingerlings potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Dill Weed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Chives, chopped
- 3 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Large Brown Eggs Grade A, hard-boiled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Cut potatoes into bite-size chunks and place in saucepan filled with water. Cover saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over potatoes; mix gently to combine.