Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Show off your creative side as you decorate a dessert superb for a summer celebration.
Serves: 24Prep: 1 hour 40 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Simple Truth Organic™ Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup blueberry preserves
- Freeze dough for about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut dough into ½” thick slices. Place on a lightly greased or sprayed 15”x10” baking sheet with sides or a 14” round pizza pan.
- Press dough into bottom until it forms one flat sheet of dough, with a little lip on the edges. Bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust. Layer with the strawberries and blueberries.
- Heat jam in a small saucepan over low heat until warm, adding water if needed to reach a spooning consistency.
- Spoon evenly over fruit and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Cut into squares before serving.