Red, White and Blueberry Salad
Combine the fantastic flavors of summer with a fruit salad full of your favorite fruits and a few surprises.
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original Key Lime Pie Yogurt
- 1/2 jicama, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 1/2 cups cubes (3/4 inch) seedless watermelon
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (10 oz) chopped or hearts of romaine lettuce (6 cups)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, honey and salt. Set aside. Cut jicama slices into star shapes using a small (1-inch) star-shaped canapé cutter.
- In a large bowl, toss remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle jicama stars over top. Serve immediately.