REESE'S® Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Brownies
The irresistible combination of chocolate and peanut butter reach a whole new level of deliciousness in brownie form.
- 1 2⁄3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Place peanut butter chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Beat in melted peanut butter chips, flour and salt; stir in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.