REESE'S® Peanut Butter Temptations
Everyone knows the only thing better than having one dessert is having two – which is why these tasty treats nestle chocolate-covered peanut butter cups into chewy peanut butter cookies. It’s like a dessert within a dessert! Recipe by Hershey's®.
Serves: 34Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 34 REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, wrappers removed
- 1 (17.5 oz.) Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line small muffin tin (1¾” in diameter) with baking cups.
- Prepare cookie dough according to package directions. Shape into 34 equal balls; place in prepared wells.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until puffed and lightly browned. Immediately press single peanut butter cup into top of each cookie.