REESE'S PIECES Peanut Butter Cookies
Taking everything great about from-scratch peanut butter cookies and making them better, this fun version adds colorful candies to the mix. But don’t take our word for it – watch them as they quickly disappear! Recipe by Hershey's®.
Serves: 30Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies.
- On ungreased baking sheet, drop dough by heaping teaspoons.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.