REESE’S® Sweet & Salty Slam Dunk Bars
Sweet and salty is a taste combination that wins every time, whether you set these crave-worthy bars on a platter or sneak them into a lunchbox.
- 3 cups pretzels, coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) REESE’S® Minis Peanut Butter Cups, divided
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows or 40 regular marshmallows
- 1/3 cup REESE'S® Pieces Candies
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and butter foil. Stir together pretzel pieces and peanuts in large bowl.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows and 1 cup mini peanut butter cups; stir to coat with butter.
- Microwave on high 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave on high an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until marshmallows and peanut butter cups are melted when stirred.
- Immediately add pretzel mixture, stirring until well coated. Press mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups and candies over mixture, pressing in lightly. Cool completely.
- Use foil to lift candy out of pan; peel off foil. Cut into bars. Makes 16 to 20 bars.