Referee Rum Berry Punch
Strawberries and coconut combine in this fun-filled punch that will take your next tailgate party to new heights!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Captain Morgan’s Coconut Rum
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Blend strawberries with 1 cup water in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and heat 10 minutes over medium low heat. Strain the strawberry mixture through cheesecloth, squeezing juice back into saucepot.
- Add sugar, return to medium low heat, and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour strawberry syrup into punch bowl. Stir in rum, soda, and lime juice. Serve over ice.