Refreshing Avocado Soup
Enjoy this soup as an appetizer to any meal, or add some protein to make it a complete meal. You can also give this soup a creamy touch by adding 1⁄4 cup light coconut milk.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free chicken stock
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend until you have a creamy soup. Serve cold.