Refried Bean Roll-ups
Busy nights don’t have to mean settling on takeout or frozen dinners – this microwave-friendly meal is so easy even the (older) kids can make it!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Traditional Refried Beans
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- Salsa, if desired
- In microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave beans 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute until hot.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel; microwave in 30 second intervals until warm.
- On warm tortillas, spread refried beans, cheese, tomatoes, onions and black olives. Roll up.
- Serve with salsa for dipping, if desired.