This sauce is delicious with just about any fish or seafood, and it’s great with cold beef or corned beef or as a dip for fried vegetables.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. chopped sweet pickle
- 1 tsp. chopped capers
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried tarragon, crumbled
- 1⁄8 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill thoroughly before serving.