Restaurant-Style Baby Back Ribs
Now you can enjoy those spicy, sweet, delicious restaurant-style ribs any time you like at home with this simple recipe.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 40 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 racks (2 lbs. each) pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- Put the ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring the water to a boil, reduce heat, and cover. Simmer for 1 hour, or until ribs are fork tender.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a medium pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring often, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Heat the broiler. Place the ribs meat-side down on the broiler pan, Brush the ribs with half the sauce.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 6 to 7 minutes. Turn the ribs over and brush with remaining sauce.
- Broil 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until the edges are slightly charred.