Restaurant Style Salsa
This light and refreshing salsa is made easily in a food processor or blender, which means you don’t have to worry about chopping all those veggies. Serve it with tortilla chips or atop tacos.
Serves: 6Prep: 1 hour 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- In food processor or blender, combine tomatoes, chilies, onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt and sugar.
- Pulse in short bursts until desired consistency.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour; serve. Refrigerate leftovers.