Restaurant-Style Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Your party guests will fall in love with this mouth-watering spinach-artichoke dip. Serve with pita chips, crackers, or chunks of fresh bread.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) drained and chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 jar (10 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan and Romano cheese blend
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spread the mixture into a small, greased baking dish.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheeses melt.