Restaurant-Style Strawberry Tomato Salsa
This salsa takes just a few minutes to make and will likely disappear just as fast!
Serves: 10Prep: 8 minutesTotal: 8 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, leaves and tender stems loosely packed
- 3⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until it reaches desired consistency.
- Refrigerate leftovers.