Rhubarb Strawberry Rossini
Celebrate any occasion with this gorgeous (and delicious) sparkling cocktail. If you can’t find Prosecco, a sparkling Moscato is a fine substitution.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 oz. fresh rhubarb, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Prosecco, chilled
- Combine strawberries, rhubarb, and sugar in a small bowl. Cover and allow to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place strawberry mixture in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of purée into 6 flutes or wine glasses. Top off with Prosecco and stir gently. Serve immediately