Rib Eye Steak Italiano for Two
This rib eye steak bursts with flavor when topped with fire roasted tomatoes in basil pesto.
- 1⁄2 cup (1/2 of 14.5 oz. can) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 2 boneless beef rib eye steaks
- 1⁄4 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat broiler. Mix drained tomatoes and pesto in small bowl until blended; set aside. Spray rack of broiler pan with cooking spray. Place steaks on rack; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from broiler. Turn steaks over; spread tomato mixture over steaks. Broil 5 to 6 minutes more or until medium done (160°F).
- Tips: An outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan may be used to cook steaks in place of the broiler, if desired.