Ribeye Steak with Grilled Peaches & Pineapple
Sweeten your day with this tasty recipe - the quick balsamic dressing adds delicious flavor!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (1 lb.) 1.25” thick boneless beef ribeye steaks
- 2 peaches, pitted and halved
- 4 slices fresh or canned pineapple
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Fresh thyme, to garnish
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and red pepper. Season the steaks on all sides with the seasoning.
- Place the steaks on direct heat. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes, then flip and continue cooking 4-5 minutes. A meat thermometer should read at least 135°F for medium-rare. Remove the steaks from the grill and place on a cutting board, then cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
- Grill the peaches and pineapple for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Cut the peaches into slices and pineapple into chunks, if desired for serving.
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, butter, thyme and honey.
- Serve the pineapple and peaches over the steak and drizzle with balsamic dressing. Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Refrigerate leftovers.