Rice Cooker Pan-Fried Salmon
Fish oil is beneficial to overall health as it provides omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, which is readily available, is an excellent food source of this essential nutrient.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 salmon fillets, about 1⁄2 inches thick
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Season both sides of the fish with salt and black pepper, and then pat both sides with cornstarch.
- Add oil to the rice cooker, cover, and set to Cook. When the base of the cooker pot gets warm, add the salmon and pan-fry on one side, for about 8 minutes, keeping the rice cooker covered until salmon cooks through (turns pinkish-orange).