Rice Cooker Pasta Arrabiata
Arrabiata is traditionally a sauce made from garlic, tomatoes, basil, and red chili cooked in olive oil. This dish gives it a little twist to achieve delicious results.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, with juices
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb. fusilli, cooked
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped basil
- Add the oil to the rice cooker pot, cover, and set to Cook. When the base of the cooker pot gets warm, stir the tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper into the pot and cover. When the mixture starts to boil, switch to Warm, add the cooked pasta and basil, and mix well.