Rice Flour Crepes
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Place the eggs, water, and salt in a blender and process them together. Add pepper and flour, stopping once to scrape the sides of the container.
- Oil a nonstick pan, set heat to medium, and slowly pour or ladle small amounts (about ¼ cup) of the batter into the pan, lifting and tipping to spread the batter.
- When the edges start to get brown, after about 3 minutes, flip the crepe. Cook for only 1 minute on the reverse side or it will become crisp and not pliable.
- Cool and stack between sheets of waxed paper.