Rich and Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Light cream, mascarpone cheese, and Cheddar cheese are blended with eggs to make these rich and creamy eggs.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, combine eggs with cream, mascarpone cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Beat until smooth.
- Heat butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Cook eggs, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until set, about 5 to 8 minutes.