Rich Topped Coffee Cake
This moist, rich coffee cake makes any coffee klatch a special occasion. Serve with a side of fresh blueberries or creamy yogurt for a lovely full breakfast.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cinnamon, sugar, and flour in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix cake mix and vanilla pudding mix in a bowl. Add sour cream, oil, and milk. Lightly beat eggs and fold into mixture. Blend using electric mixer on medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into a 10-inch springform pan. Top with half the cinnamon mixture. Repeat layers of batter and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.