Somewhere between lemon cake and cheesecake, this recipe finds the perfect balance of richness and sweetness. Topped with confectioners’ sugar, it’s hard to resist.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) lemon cake mix with pudding plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour cake pan. Set aside.
- Prepare batter according to cake mix instructions and turn into cake pan. Mix cheese, sugar, and eggs and spoon on top of batter in cake pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Sift confectioners’ sugar on top of cake to finish.