Rise & Shine Entenmann's® Soft'ess™ French Toast Donut Breakfast Sandwich
Can't decide between a morning donut or an egg sandwich? Why not both! This tasty treat combines the best of both worlds for a fun and filling breakfast.
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Entenmann's® Soft'ess™ French Toast Donut, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 egg, fried
- 3 slices crispy bacon
- 1 slice cheese, your choice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Turn oven broiler to high.
- Prepare glaze by mixing maple syrup, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. (If glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar; if too thick, add drop of milk.)
- On a baking pan, place donut halves and top one side with egg, bacon and cheese. Broil until cheese is melted.
- Dip bare donut half in maple glaze and place glaze-down over other half to create sandwich.