Risotto with Lobster and Green Peas
Everyone will love the taste and elegance of this creamy and fragrant dish.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 40 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups chopped cooked lobster meat
- 4 1⁄2 cups fish stock
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups fresh green peas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 20 sprigs fresh chives
- Place the lobster meat in a dish or pan with a tight-fitting lid. Pour in a bit of the fish stock to keep the meat moist, and cover securely to keep warm. Set aside.
- Heat the oil to medium temperature in a large saucepan. Add the rice, and stir for 1 minute. Add the wine, and stir until fully absorbed. Add the stock 1⁄2 cup at a time, stirring frequently and allowing each addition to be completely absorbed before adding the next. Continue until all the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender. Before adding the final 1⁄2 cup stock, stir in peas.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the cheese and lemon juice.
- To serve, ladle risotto into serving dishes and top with lobster meat and chives.